CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 4, 2012

Today we learned the letter Oo.
When we learnt this letter we pretended that we were turning a light switch on and off.


We then practiced the ot word family.
We made words like: pot, cot, hot and not.

Here are 3 different games you can play online to practice this word family:




In Art today we made cute turkeys, take a look in your child's Kanga Pouch, and then you can have a hand made thanksgiving craft for decoration this Thanksgiving weekend.

In Social, we continued to discuss rural and urban communities.  We watched the movie Magic School Bus: In the City.  We found out that the city is not a great place for wild animals to live.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.  I will be heading to Ontario to celebrate with my 91 year old Grandmother and won't be back until Friday.  I will still be checking my email so you can get in touch with me that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment