CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oct 12, 2012

We'll I'm back!  I had a great visit with my grandmother and the substitute teacher Ms. Lowe said the class did great while I was away.

Today we learned 2 word families: op and od
We made words like God, odd, prop, and hop.

In Religion we reviewed our Thanksgiving prayer one last time.  Maybe you can use it next year at your Thanksgiving table:



In Math today we reviewed the numbers 1 to 10 and how we can represent them with pictures, numbers and words.  We read the great book "Chicka Chicka 123" by Bill Martin, Michael Sampson and Lois Ehlert.  Check out a fun version of it below:



Finally, in Social Studies today we continued to review the concepts of Urban and Rural.  We did the following PowerPoint as a class:


Have a great weekend and I hope to see you at the Fall Family Dance and School Fundraiser tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment