CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 5, 2012

We learned the digraph sh today.
We pretended that we were shushing a baby.

We also learned the ish word family.
We made words like; wish, fish, dish and swish

In LA we talked about things we hope for this advent season.  The kids came up with a great list:
  1. This Advent I hope for my family to get together.
  2. This Advent I hope for families to have food.
  3. This Advent I hope for all kids to get toys.
  4. This Advent I hope for all my friends and I to make good decisions.
  5. This Advent I hope for there to be peace in the world.
They then made their own Advent Wreaths.



In Math we played the addition game Add 'Em Up as a class on the promethean board.


After, we played it on our own with our partner.



Have a great night!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment